Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z is for Zombies



For my A - Z Blogging Challenge, I'm sharing comic book/graphic novel covers that capture my eye.
The details and the sign-up list for the 2016 A - Z blogging challenge can be found HERE.


Z is for (Marvel) Zombies



Blurb from Amazon:
Torn from the pages of Ultimate Fantastic Four! On an Earth shockingly similar to the Marvel Universe's, an alien virus has mutated all of the world's greatest super heroes into flesh-eating monsters! It took them only hours to destroy life as we know it - but what happens when they run out of humans to eat?! Follow their search for more food, and witness the arrival of the Silver Surfer! 

2 comments:

  1. It had to be Zombies. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) The last post I just read contemplated season changes and the effect on zombie survival, so this hits great! Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3