Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Express Yourself May


Express Yourself is the weekly blog hop where Dani @Entertaining Interests and I ask a question or discuss a topic for other bloggers to share. It's a fun way to learn more about each other. Please join us!





May 2-6 What are your favorite sports teams?
Chicago Cubs
San Francisco 49ers


May 9-13 Is there a celebrity whose death affected you in some way?
Rich Mullins - a songwriter, singer, piano player. I realize he's probably not well known to some, but to me, he was a celebrity. I first saw him at camp in my teens. He had such a strong love for the Lord, and his voice was amazing; his music made a big impact on me. He passed away in an auto accident, and when I'd heard the news, I was numb. In shock. It was like a family member had died. But God was ready for him, and I'm sure Rich was equally ready to meet Him.





2 comments:

  1. Texas Rangers and Dallas Stars. No Cowboys. Ugh
    Death of a celebrity- someone like Whitney Houston. So talented and such a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is definitely the great motivator!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3